July POLL Ending

  • Jim Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2004
      Just a reminder that there is ONLY ONE DAY LEFT, if you wish
      to take part in this month's Poll. You can do so by clicking
      on POLLS, which is located on the Home Page of STONEHAVEN
      GENEALOGY. Only those Members who are Full Members with a
      YAHOO ID can take part. So what are you waiting for?????
      Make your choice today. If you have any ideas or suggestions
      for future POLLS, please feel free to pass your idea onto me
      at my address listed below! "THANKS"!

      The question is:

      How much time per week do you spend online doing genealogy
      research?

      CHEERS,
      Jim Allan
      thistleinn@...