Re: [Stonehaven Genealogy] WEEKLY UPDATE – JUNE 27, 2004

  • Eileen Rice
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2004
      Thanks Jim for the article on relationship terms I was trying
      to finger out how some of my cousins and I were related. Like
      who was second and third twice removed. Now I know how to do it.

      Good articles this week, keep them coming. You always have some
      good ones. Look forward to reading them on the weekend.

      Eileen