Searching Andersons from Isle of Skye

  • Hollis Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2004
      Hello, I'm new.

      My ancestors are from Sleat and/or Strath in Isle of Skye.

      Two brothers, ANGUS & JOHN, immigrated to North Carolina
      in 1802.

      ANGUS, b 1768; Wife Katherine,
      sons ARCHIBALD b 1792, DANIEL b 1795 & dau NANCY b 1799.

      I have a good record after arrival in NC but have no
      documentation of their life in Skye.

      ANY LEADS APPRECIATED.

      I'm looking forward to the group. Good job in putting it
      together.

      Andy