Re: [Stonehaven Genealogy] Herons & Maxwells

  • Denise Pike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2004
      Hi Juel,

      My fathers name is Colin Maxwell, and he was born in
      Stockton on Tees, but then brought up in Fort William,
      Scotland, I know he has a brother James but not sure
      of all the details so I will email him and ask for
      more information. Will get back to you asap.

      My father is now 83 was born 24th December 1920. So
      look forward to getting back in touch.

      Regards
      Denise Pike (nee Maxwell)