Alexander Taylor

  • Jessie & Tom Lennie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2003
      I have just found that my ggrandfather, Alexander Taylor has a
      will registered at Stonehaven Sheriff Court.It would appear that
      he emmigrated to USA after 1891, and Scottish Documents.com has
      his death at Casper, Wyoming. According to Scottish Documents,
      he had a 5 page will, Reference number SC5/41/20.

      It is noted that the will is not yet available. Can someone
      tell me if this document is available at the Sheriff Court?
      Is it possible to have it photocopied?

      I have found an Alexander Taylor arrived in New York on June 6,
      1892, travelling to Boston. There is a Mrs. Taylor and a Rachel
      Taylor age 6 also travelling to Boston. I have no record of a
      Rachel, so I have a puzzle to solve.

      Tom Lennie
      British Columbia
      Canada