Re: [Stonehaven Genealogy] Macbeth

  • Ron Dempsey
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003
      As I understood it, Shakespeare was ingratiating himself
      with the new Stuart king on the English throne. Whether
      mythologically or not the Stewarts were supposedly
      descended from Banquo.

      Sir William:

      My Watson ancestors held the croft at Hareden from 1818
      until the 1860's and are buried in the Kirkyard at St.
      Ternan's. Would you know who was their landlords?

      Ron Dempsey
      Canada