Re: [Stonehaven_Genealogy] Brown, Donald, Allan, Lawson, Limond, Henry and Gray

  • Rocky Vossler
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2001
      Very interested in your Shearer's, do you have more information on them?
      Where was your Jane Allan born?

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2001
        Rocky,

        Greetings.

        My Jane Allan was born in Arbuthnott, Kincardineshire, Scotland on 07/Jan/1826. She was the daughter of Alexander Allan, who was born in Fordoun, Kincardine, Scotland on 20/May/1785.

        I don't have much on the Shearers; Alexandar Thompson Shearer, born abt. 1900.

        I would very much appreciate learning more about either group of my ancestors.

        Regards,

        R.W. Rick Redmond
        Chester, Cheshire County, UK
        (formerly of Edmonton, Alberta)
      • Rocky Vossler
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2001
          Hi Rick,

          I'm sorry no matches,we are looking for a James Allan, John Allan father of
          Mary Allan born 1883 Greenock, she apparently related to the Allan's of the
          Allan liners.

          Good Luck,
          Ruth