Email Upgrade

  • JIM ALLAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      Over the past 24 hours, I have made some changes to the
      way I receive my email. Unfortunately during this time,
      I accidently lost some of the emails that were sent to me
      on October 30th and 31st. If you sent me an email anytime
      during these two days, could you please send them to me
      again and I will be sure to send you a reply ASAP. THANKS!

      CHEERS,
      Jim Allan, Moderator