Happy Anniversary!

  • abelau@ocsnet.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      Dear Jim

      Happy Anniversary! It is hard to believe that it has
      been two years since you started this group. What a nice
      group it has become. You brought together lots of
      interesting and helpful people from around the world who
      all have an interest in family research and the Stonehaven
      area. For being our fearless leader, many, many thanks and
      best wishes for the continuing success of Stonehaven
      Genealogy.

      Ann
    • lojam14
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
        Thank you, Jim, for the work you have done putting this all
        together and to everyone contributing all the wonderful
        information. I look forward to reading the messages everyday
        and I really appreciate the knowledge I am gaining by doing
        that. The fact that I have found living relatives in the
        Stonehaven area has helped as well!

        Joyce Wilby,
        Alert Bay