McDOUGALL Search

  • cjb1405
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25 2:37 PM
      Hi folks

      Just picking up on a message that was left a couple of
      weeks ago by someone wanting to trace Andrew McDougall
      (born 1783 in Roxburgh). Assuming this is Roxburgh in
      the Scottish Borders (just a few miles away from where
      I live), I could point you in the direction of the
      archive department for Scottish Borders Council, if you
      haven't already been in touch with them. I'm not sure
      what their processes are for members of the public
      accessing archives, but it might be an avenue that you'd
      like to try. Please feel free to e-mail me if that would
      help.

      Best wishes
      Claire Brennan

      c.j.brennan@...