New Member - Allan Masson

  • alstma4
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hi everyone

      My name is Allan Stuart Masson and I live in Melbourne
      Australia, I was born 30th August 1959 in Dundee. My father's
      name was Ronald S Masson born 29th August 1928. I am not sure
      where he was born, but his family are meant to come from
      Aberdeen. My Grand Father was I believe William G Masson.
      There is the possibility my uncle, Stanley Masson still lives
      in Aberdeen, he would be about 80, and was born in India when
      my Grand Father was there with the British Indian Army. There
      was also a sister or Auntie to me called Betty, and at least
      one other brother William.

      If there are any relatives of these people out there I would
      like to get in contact.

      Regards
      Allan Masson