SPARK in Fetteresso

  • Sharon E Jameson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 6:27 PM
      Hi - I don't have access to the 1851 census for Stonehaven -
      but have the following from the 1841 census - hope it is of
      some help

      Yes = born in the parish. Ages rounded down to nearest 5 yrs

      Living at Cantlohills (District 8 page 4)

      SPARK Joseph 65 Farmer Yes SPARK Jane 60 Yes
      SPARK Jane 30 Yes
      SPARK Margaret 30 Yes
      SPARK John 30 Yes
      SPARK Joseph 25 Yes
      SPARK James 20 Yes
      SPARK Alexander 20 Yes
      COCHRAN David 13 Ag. Lab. Yes
      SMITH Andrew 15 Ag. Lab. No

      (Next dwelling)
      SPARK Ann 65 Yes
      SPARK John 42 No
      SPARK Ann 25 Yes
      SPARK Alexander 20 Yes
      SPARK John 5 Yes
      THOMSON George 10 Ag. Lab. Yes

      (Next dwelling)
      SPARK George 70 Wright Yes
      SPARK Christian 55 Yes
      SPARK John 25 Yes
      MACKIE Mary 85 Yes
      HOLMES George 30 Ag. Lab. Yes
      COLLIE Margaret 15 F.S. Yes
      SMART Robert 13 Ag. Lab. Yes

      Living at Hill of Muchalls (District 8 page 7)
      SPARK John 55 Ag. Lab. Yes
      SPARK Rebecca 60 Yes
      SPARK Mary 20 Yes

      Sharon

      Researching GLASS EMSLIE COUTTS McKONDACH and GORDON
      in Aberdeenshire and Kincardineshire

      Special interests in parish of BIRSE, and the area of
      the FOREST OF BIRSE