McLEOD / Mystery Woman / c .1890+

  • ann5822000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17 9:22 PM
      I am hoping someone with better detective skills than
      I have can help me identify Joan McLEOD. From her
      photographs, I'd guess she was born in the 1890s. She
      was raised for a number of years by James LEIPER and
      Helen WOOD at 7 Castle Square in Stonehaven. Most
      likely she was related...possibly to James Leiper and
      possibly from the Gourdon area.(wild guess)

      Eventually she married and moved to Alexandria near
      Glasgow, but returned again and again over the years
      to her "Leiper Family". Can any of you McLEOD
      researchers help me figure her out?

      Thanks,
      Ann