SILVER CLAN

  • r_a_macdonald
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      I am continuing my search on my ancestors - particularly
      the SILVER clan from Kincardineshire in the North East
      of Scotland. The people I have traced so far are shown
      below, if you are related to any of them let me know...

      Regards
      Bob

      Silver, Agnes Abt. 1878 Aberdeen
      Silver, Alexander 25 November 1809 Standing Stones, Maryculter
      Silver, Alexander 1817 Standing Stones, Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Alexander 10 June 1866 Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Alexander 30 May 1858 Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Alexander 22 December 1842 Fetteresso, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Alexander 14 September 1894 Harvieston, Kinneff, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Alice Edmund Abt. 1872
      Silver, Annie Abt. 1883 Peterculter, Aberdeen
      Silver, Carolyn May Unknown
      Silver, Christian Abt. 8 October 1800 Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Christian 3 December 1816 Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, David Abt. 1854 Fetteresso, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Eva 18 November 1899
      Silver, George 17 October 1742 Burnside of Crynoch, Maryculter
      Silver, George 29 January 1775 Standing Stones, Maryculter
      Silver, George Unknown
      Silver, George 4 July 1850 Fetteresso, Kincardineshire
      Silver, George 20 January 1814 Standing Stones, Maryculter
      Silver, George Abt. April 1840 Welshaw, Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Grace Helen 20 March 1895
      Silver, Helen 20 February 1773 Standing Stones, Maryculter
      Silver, Helen 14 May 1808 Standing Stones, Maryculter
      Silver, Helen 10 November 1819 Swellhead, Maryculter
      Silver, Helen 16 July 1825 Upper Wyndings, Fetteresso
      Silver, Helen 24 September 1852 Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Helen 7 May 1826 Stripeside, Maryculter
      Silver, Helen Jane Abt. 1903
      Silver, Henrietta 28 December 1817 Upper Wyndings, Fetteresso
      Silver, Howard Findley 16 September 1930
      Silver, Ina 1897 Denver, Colorado, USA
      Silver, Isaac 29 January 1856 Fetteresso, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Isabel 5 May 1822
      Silver, Isabella 22 May 1857 Moss-Side of Blairs, Maryculter
      Silver, Isabella Ada Watt 11 January 1905 Harvieston, Kinneff,Kincardineshire
      Silver, Isobel Menzies 20 May 1860 Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, James 1890 Missouri, USA
      Silver, James Abt. 1885 Peterculter, Aberdeen
      Silver, James 30 April 1863 Burnside, Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, James 6 June 1780 Standing Stones, Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, James Abt. 13 October 1787 Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, James Abt. 20 June 1810 Links of Arduthie, Fetteresso
      Silver, James Abt. 1811 Banchory-Devenick, Kincardineshire
      Silver, James 31 August 1820 Standing Stones, Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, James 22 April 1832 Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, James Abt. 23 May 1841 Sauchenshaw, Fetteresso, Kincardineshire
      Silver, James 17 June 1859 Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, James 15 March 1898 Harvieston, Kinneff, Kincardineshire
      Silver, James 1923
      Silver, James Gordon 1837 Fetteresso, Kincardineshire
      Silver, James Strachan 4 June 1901 Queensland, Australia
      Silver, Jane (Jean) 22 October 1813 Swellhead, Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Jane (Jean) 1811 Standing Stones, Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Jane (Jean) 28 January 1843 Welshaw, Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Janet 10 December 1854 Burnside, Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Jean 18 August 1812 Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Jean 21 January 1815 Grains, Fetteresso, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Jean Unknown
      Silver, Jean (Jane) Abt. 4 October 1848 Fetteresso, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Jessie Menzies 15 November 1863 Moss-Side of Blairs, Maryculter
      Silver, John 1750
      Silver, John 17 January 1779 Standing Stones, Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, John Abt. 1825 Kincardineshire
      Silver, John Abt. 30 December 1779 Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, John 11 July 1815 Standing Stones, Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, John 3 October 1828 Upper Wyndings, Fetteresso
      Silver, John 26 February 1846 Fetteresso, Kincardineshire
      Silver, John 6 April 1856 Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, John 1881 Aberdeen
      Silver, John (Jack) Alexander 26 June 1897 Koorangarra, Millmerran, Queensland, Australia
      Silver, John Watt 15 July 1896 Harvieston, Kinneff, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Joseph 1818 Standing Stones, Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Kym Elizabeth Unknown
      Silver, Margaret 30 June 1769 Standing Stones, Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Margaret Abt. 24 July 1785 Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Margaret Helen Unknown
      Silver, Margaret Isabella 19 October 1893 Koorangarra, Queensland, Australia
      Silver, Mary Abt. 11 August 1782 Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Mary 11 August 1782 Standing Stones, Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Mary 8 November 1820 Upper Wyndings, Fetteresso
      Silver, Mary 1912
      Silver, Nellie Rae 1888 Missouri, USA
      Silver, Nettie 18 November 1899
      Silver, Robert 4 May 1852 Fetteresso, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Robert John Unknown
      Silver, Robyn Lynne Unknown
      Silver, Ronald Alexander 1901 Denver, Colorado, USA
      Silver, Violet 20 April 1771 Standing Stones, Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Violet Abt. 26 June 1796 Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Violet 9 October 1809 Standing Stones, Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Violet 17 January 1823 Upper Wyndings, Fetteresso
      Silver, Violet 1845 Welshaw, Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, Wendy Margaret Unknown
      Silver, William 10 April 1812 Grains, Fetteresso, Kincardineshire
      Silver, William 13 April 1822 Standing Stones, Maryculter, Kincardineshire
      Silver, William 16 April 1844 Fetteresso, Kincardineshire
      Silver, William Arthur 11 January 1905 Harvieston, Kinneff, Kincardineshire
    • Robin Telfer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2003
        Hi Bob,

        Would you have any information on an Eunie (Une) Silver
        c.15/12/1758 who married a William Donaldson c. 4/8/1742.?
        Une's father was a John Silver who I believe owned a large
        tract of land in Kincardineshire.

        William Donaldson had a farm at Quoscies as well as land in
        Stonehaven.

        Any information would be most gratefuly received.

        Regards,
        R Telfer