CLARKS of Kincardineshire

  • r_a_macdonald
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      I am continuing my search on my ancestors - including
      the CLARK clan from Kincardineshire in the North East
      of Scotland. The people I have traced so far are shown
      below, if you are related to any of them let me know...

      Regards
      Bob

      NAME BIRTH DATE LOCATION

      Clark, Agnes 24 January 1855 Banchory-Devenick, Kincardineshire
      Clark, Angelica 21 January 1862 Banchory-Devenick, Kincardineshire
      Clark, Ann Unknown
      Clark, Ann 20 March 1846 Banchory-Devenick, Kincardineshire
      Clark, Elizabeth Abt. 1660
      Clark, Elizabeth 30 March 1848 Banchory-Devenick, Kincardineshire
      Clark, Isabella (Isabel) Ann 2 May 1850 Banchory-Devenick,Kincardineshire
      Clark, James Burns Abt. 1870
      Clark, Jane Abt. 1807 Tarves, Aberdeenshire
      Clark, John Abt. 1839
      Clark, Margaret 17 July 1852 Banchory-Devenick, Kincardineshire
      Clark, Mary 28 December 1878 Old Machar, Aberdeen
      Clark, Mary 10 May 1857 Waterside, Banchory-Devenick, Kincardineshire
      Clark, Robert 1 February 1864 Banchory-Devenick, Kincardineshire
      Clark, Robert Unknown Waterside, Banchory-Devenick, Kincardineshire