File - Monthly Reminders

  • Stonehaven_Genealogy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 9:18 PM
      ********** MONTHLY REMINDERS FROM STONEHAVEN GENEALOGY! **********

      --- It�s that time again to do a complete scan of your computer for viruses.
      Before you do so though, don�t forget to update your Antivirus Program,
      to help ensure that you're not spreading any unwanted viruses to other
      members.

      --- If you have ancestors who came from Stonehaven, check out my other site,
      STONEHAVEN ROOTS, and see if they are listed. If they're not, just fill out
      the REQUEST FORM on the Site and I will add them ASAP:

      http://www.geocities.com/thistleinn/

      --- If you would like to have your name and research information added to the
      SCOTTISH CONTACTS LIST I've created, just drop me a line and I will send
      you the details.

      --- Will you be or have you changed your email address? Don't forget to update
      your membership so that we don't loose touch. Please contact me directly if
      you need help doing so.

      --- Are there too many emails coming your way from STONEHAVEN GENEALOGY? Then
      why not switch your email setting from Individual Emails to Daily Digest.
      This way you will only receive one email containing all of the messages
      from that day. If you�re not sure how, just let me know & I'll make the
      changes for you.

      --- If you�re stuck on your research or if you have a question about Scotland,
      why not post a message on the Message Board today. Don�t forget, there are
      almost 400 members out there who are just waiting to help. Who knows...you
      may even find a connection with another member while you�re at it. Visit
      the SURNAME lists as well, to check out the new additions or to add some of
      your own to the list.

      --- Do you know someone who may be interested in joining our Group at
      STONEHAVEN GENEALOGY? Then pass on the Home Page Link to them or email me
      their name and email address and I�ll send them an invitation today.

      CHEERS,

      Jim Allan, Moderator
      Victoria, B.C. CANADA
      thistleinn@...