Australian Immigration

  • Susanne Enkel
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2003
      Hi Rhonda,

      I have two siblings of my GG grandfather (surname ENKEL)
      that immigrated to western Australia in the early 1900s.
      As they came from London, England I wonder if you could
      contact me off list? My e-mail address is

      susann@....

      I would love to find out when they left England and where
      they settled in Australia. I have found a third cousin in
      Perth, but he knows as little as I do!

      Best regards
      Susanne Enkel