Re: [Stonehaven Genealogy] RE: Mary WHYTE

  • Douglas Whyte
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      Dear Eileen,

      Sorry, I do not have any dates for Mary Whytebut she was
      one of eight, Six brothers and one sister Names in order
      of birth

      - Alexander Whyte Br 1793/94 mr. Ann Miln1824,
      obit. 10 May 1881 mY G.G.grandfather.

      - James Whyte Br. 1800/01 at Strathdon, Obit 6 Jan 1872

      - Charles Whyte bapt. 18 Aug, 1803 at Rescobie

      - William bapt 14 Jan1806 at Tannadice Bur Tannadice

      - John, Bapt 2 Aug 1808 at Tannadice, bur Tannadice

      - Mary as previous

      - Ann bur. Tannadice

      - Arthur bapt. 18 Aug 18121 at Tannadice

      At present I have no other details of that generation. No
      record of any marrages or siblings except for Alexander
      Do you have any of Mary's ancestors?

      Regards,
      Douglas Whyte