Re: [Stonehaven Genealogy] Simson-Imray-Silver-Taylor-Booth-Collison-Burnett 1700s Banchory-Ternan/Durris

  • lrcollison@pdqnet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2003
      I have a Robert Collison born circa 1690 in Stonehaven.
      My father's records indicate he married Elspet Smith and
      had a son George born April 3,1716. George's wife is
      unknown but they had 4 children, Jean, George, Mary,
      and Alexander, all born at Dunnottar. 1738. 40, 45, and
      43 respectively. Alexander was my gggGrandfather!

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003
        Thanks for your reply. The Robert Collison born 1690 in
        Stonehaven could certainly be my Robert's father! That
        means that George born 1716 might be his brother. We
        also think that my Robert's daughter Agnes was born in
        1738; all these dates match up very well if it's the
        same family. I'll chase up these names to see if I can
        find a connection.

        Again, many thanks.
        Karen

        ---Original Messages---