Re: [Stonehaven Genealogy] Isabel BARCLAY

  • Beth Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2003
      Margie Hello,

      I have an Isobel Barclay b c 1743 and Married John Burness
      b c1740 in Benholm. Do we have the same person. If so I
      would be most interested.

      Thanks,
      Beth

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2003
        Sorry. I'm looking for an Isabel Barclay who married a John
        Criggie. I imagine though that all the Barclays are somehow
        related.

        Margie

        I have an Isobel Barclay b c 1743 and Married John Burness
        b c1740 in Benholm. Do we have the same person. If so I
        would be most interested.

        Thanks,
        Beth
      • Miles.V.Davies
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2003
          Hi Margie

          I have Isabel Barclay born 19 Apr 1779. I have her father
          as Robert Barclay, but that is all the information that I
          have. Anything you have would be useful. I can give you
          lots on John Criggie. Hope to hear from you.

          Regards
          Miles