Re: [Stonehaven Genealogy] Andrew SIMPSON

  • Kris Headley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2003
      Dear Margie:

      I know of a Barclay family that is connected in some
      way to a Watts family in New Brunswick Canada. James
      Watt Barclay Sr and his sister, Rebecca, came to
      Canada in 1871 from McDuff, Aberdeenshire. I believe
      there was also a brother George Watt Barclay who
      arrived later. Do these names connect to yours in
      any way?

      Kris Headley

      Would appreciate Andrew Simpson getting in touch with
      me. After reading my notes, I may be able to tie some
      of my family lines together with Andrew Simpson's help;
      namely, the Barclays, Watts and Allans. Thanks!

      Hope to hear from you soon.
      Margie
    • Margie