Stonehaven Genealogy Site Launch

  • thistleinn@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2001
      Today marks the launch day of my new site, Stonehaven Genealogy. I've
      started this site in the hopes of helping not only myself, but other
      people who like me, are researching their Family Tree. I decided to
      call this site, Stonehaven Genealogy, mainly because that is where
      the majority of my family on my fathers side originated from. It is
      my hope that through the efforts of the people who join this group,
      we can help solve roadblocks for each other. Though I am hoping that
      the majority of the people who use this site will be doing so to
      research their family members who lived in Stonehaven, I hope that we
      can also help in some way with family members who came from other
      parts of North East Scotland. I thank you for joining this group and
      I wish you all the very best of luck in your research.

      CHEERS,

      Jim Allan