RE: [Stonehaven Genealogy] Re: Paton

  • martin paton
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
      Hello,

      Not so far Katherine, but I am still looking. (main
      line goes back to about 1500 so there is plenty of
      scope) but I am certain that none of my near
      relatives did (back to 1765)

      Sorry,
      Martin

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
        Thank you Martin. It was worth a try

        Katherine

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 21 1:48 PM
          Hello,

          I have an Isabella Jane Andrew(s)married Claud E Paton
          Isabella Jane Andrew was born 1878. Claud I believe was
          an architect and he moved to Wellington New Zealand
          with Isabella. They had one son that I know of Glen
          Forbes Paton who died in WW.

          Does anyone have Claud E Paton in their Paton line
          would be most grateful for any information.

          Katherine