Happy Anniversary

  • abelau@ocsnet.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2002
      HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JIM!!

      How very glad we are that you got up that rainy
      Sunday morning and started this group. Not only
      have we found old family, many of us have found
      new family and all of us have found new friends.

      Many thanks for a job well done.
      Ann Belau

      -------------------------------

      Yes Happy Anniversary, I think a big hand should
      go to Jim Allan he has done a great job with the
      Stonehaven web site for all us Scots. Helping
      where ever he could and the people who have
      helped others find their ancestors.

      Eileen Rice

      -------------------------------

      Congratulations Jim, on the 1st birthday of
      Stonehaven Genealogy site. It is certainly proving
      to be very popular, with all the messages coming in.

      I look forward to receiving each day's news.

      Phyl Simpson from New Zealand

      -------------------------------

      Congratulations Jim & Sean. Keep up the good work.

      A' The Best

      Jan
    • David Stephen
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
        Congratulations Jim for a marvellous venue with a
        specific interest. As one of the first members I
        was delighted to be informed about the site and
        have been able to find out a lot of information.
        To all of my fellow family historians keep up the
        good work , it is extremely rewarding and what a
        legacy we leave behind when we move on.

        All the best from sunny Brisbane, Australia.
        David Stephen

        Congratulations to Jim and everyone in this group.
        Such a friendly and helpful group. Here's to many
        more years!

        Thanks again,
        Lorrie
      • oglemjo@aol.com