Re: [Stonehaven Genealogy] Kincardineshire Duncans

  • dennis
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2002
      I would be interested in any information you have on Duncans
      of Stonehaven area. My ancestral line has an Isabella Duncan
      who married a William Darling both were deceaced by 1861.
      Should you come across anything at all mentioning the above
      I'd be most grateful. I don't have very much to go on but I
      think they had a daughter called Isabella and another named
      Ann.

      Many Thanks