RE: [Stonehaven_Genealogy] Having Trouble

  • elaine.nicoll@lineone.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 25, 2002
      Hi Larry

      I have connections to a family of PIRNIEs by marriage
      - if you let me know names & dates I might be able to help.

      Regards
      Elaine

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 14 7:37 PM
        Hi Elaine

        Thank you for your response here is what I have

        James Pirnie, Scotland

        Hugh Pirnie dob 23 Apr 1838 Murrows, Augus

        Charlie Pirnie dob 21 Nov 1855 Anderston,
        Glasgow,Lanark

        Silas Pirnie

        Kenneth Pirnie dob May 1910

        Steve Pirnie dob 1 Aug 1941

        I hope this helps This is what i have

        Thanks
        Larry

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 17 9:01 PM
          Thanks Grant,

          But how do I get to the Scots Origins Database

          Larry

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 18 12:17 PM
            Hi there Larry,

            Here are the links you need.