RE: [Stonehaven_Genealogy] Re: TAYLOR 1881 Canadian Census

  • Jill Simon
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 10, 2002
      Hi Bruce :)

      The Canadian 1881 census cd's are from the LDS.

      I needed them to help my Auntie Alice; all of her
      family has been in Canada for generations. I don't
      know why the relationships would be different though.
      I guess it would depend on how literate the census taker was.

      Jill :)
    • nancy witzgall
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 27, 2003
        Andree,

        Try this web site:

        http://www.familysearch.org

        The site is the LDS. They have lists of all the family
        centers where you can go to find all your information
        you need to know from Scotland and Canada.

        I hope this helps you....Nancy

          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 27, 2003
            Whoops!

            Regarding the request for 1881 Census lookup for John Smith
            and Mary Cooper. Mary Anderson was born June 9, 1863, in
            Ontario, and married to Samuel Smith in Bracebridge, Ontario
            February 28, 1881.

            Sorry about that.

            Andree