ALLAN AND MILNE

  • Bervie
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2002
      Jim,

      Have found some more marriages between Milne and
      Allan--Dundee, Brechin and Montrose (besides the
      Bervie-Gourdon-Benholm connection).

      Any of yours? Margie
    • thistleinn
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2002
        Hello Margie,

        Not that I can tell so far. I will take a look at
        some of my unconfirmed records and see if I can
        find anything and I'll let you know.

        CHEERS,