Could Some One Help Me

  • Ena Barnett
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2002
      I am looking for the address of the`Clan Buchanan Society' they have headquarters
      in Glasgow, also the `Clan Mac Gregor Society' with headquarters in Edinburgh.

      If anyone can help, I would be grateful.

      Ena
    • davies2mof@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2002
        Dear Ena

        Try

        http://clan-maccallum-malcolm.3acres.org/ScotClanFamily.html

        Ian Davies
        27 2 2

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
          Ian,

          Thank you for your help. I will look into that and see what I can find out,
          as I am looking for two clans as I am tracing my family tree as far back as
          I can go, but there is a lot of places I cannot go or get into.

          Again thank you.

          Ena

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
            Thanks Ian,

            For your second reply, I will have a look.