709Re: [Stonehaven_Genealogy] Re: Reith & Paterson Ancestors

  • Aurie W Morrison
    Dec 31, 2001
      Hi Doug,

      Some of the Strathdee genealogy was done by a cousin and perhaps he thought
      Isobel's name to be Falconer because of it being carried in two of her
      son's names. I have noted the Anderson and will continue to look further.

      Yes, Duthie was a middle name, William Duthie Strathdee son of Alexander
      Strathdee and Jean/Jane Duthie.

      I have 12 children for Wm and Ann (Reith) Strathdee
      Margaret; Ellen; Wm; Isabel; David Falconer; James Falconer; Stewart;
      Alexander; Arthur; George; Jane Ann and Jessie. No birth dates for the
      first three, Isobel born Oct 1855. So I wonder, were the first ones from
      another marriage??

      Thanks Doug, for the info. Will appreciate anything further you may find.