661Re: JOHN FORBES MILNE

  • crawler65
    Dec 19, 2001
      Hi Bob,

      Wondering if you can get in contact with me (crawler65@...)
      the Forbes Milne and Helen Malcom are my GGG grandparents and would
      like to compare notes if possible

      --- In Stonehaven_Genealogy@y ---

      My gr. grandfather was John Milne (Nigg b. 1792) who farmed about
      80 acres at the Mill of Monquich. He married a Catherine Fotheringham 1818,
      and when she died he married Elspet Fullerton. There were many John Milnes in
      our family, and there were Forbes Milne born in 1798 (Father - William Milne -
      Mother -
      Helen Malcom), and another Forbes Milne ch. 26/10/1824 in Nigg
      whose parents were John Milne & Catherine Fotheringham.

      Our family was from his 2nd wife, Elspet Fullerton who had Jessie Milne, and she married a Francis Smith.

      Any connection to your family?

      Bob Smith
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic