5527Re: [Stonehaven] Charles Murray

  • Linda Wiggins
    Dec 20, 2005
      Hello Ann,

      Have you followed both John MURRAY and Margaret
      ANDERSONs in the available census? Using the
      eldest child in the census records (as well as
      the location that they are living) as a 'guide',
      this might help to determine which 'might' be the
      correct MURRAY/ANDERSON marriage you want.

      Season's Greetings,
      Linda