Photos & Images

(5514)
  • Janet
    Dec 14, 2005 Expand Messages
      I am privileged to have advanced warning of some
      changes Yahoo is making to the photo albums in
      their groups. It's going to take a while for
      Yahoo to work thru all groups, right across its
      administration. I have checked out those in this
      group and all would appear to be safe but there
      is an indication that the changes are imminent
      by this linked notice in your photo albums.

      Your Yahoo! Groups photos are about to have a new
      look! What's new.

      As of now any photos that are not in albums will
      be deleted. It means of course that if we upload
      to a yahoogroup we make sure that we don't lose the
      original in, say, a hard drive crash. It can happen.

      Janet
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic