33Re: BURNESS

  • is_swampy@yahoo.com
    Oct 10, 2001
      --- In Stonehaven_Genealogy@y..., JillSimon@a... wrote:
      > Hello :)
      > My grandfather was Alexander Napier BURNESS, born 1892, in
      Stonehaven.
      > I am so happy we now have a list devoted to Stonehaven researchers.
      Thank you
      > Jim!
      > Other names I am researching are DALLAS, STEPHEN and FORREST.
      > I also have the 1881 census, if any one would like something looked
      up.
      > Bye for now.
      > Jill :)
      > Nanaimo, BC

      Hi Jill,
      Appears we have two things in common. I too, reside in Nanaimo, B.C.
      and am also researching ancestry in Stonehaven. My Great grandparents
      were James Gowrie Farquhar and Robina Ann Main. They resided at 79
      Barclay St., Stonehaven Apr 17, 1919 as per my Grandparents wedding
      certificate. MY granddmother Una Isabella Margaret was born May 10,
      1896 Dubton, Marykirk as per her birth certificate. Could I ask that
      you check the census for these individuals. Thanks in advance

      Shirley Marsh
      Nanaimo, B.C.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic