2180RE: Mary WHYTE

  • Eileen Lothian
    Apr 1, 2003
      Dear Douglas

      Many thanks for your response. Unfortunately I know
      absolutely nothing about Mary Whyte apart from her
      marriage and that she gave birth to two children, about
      which I know nothing also. I didn't research her any
      more as of course she wasn't in my direct line, but if
      I obtain any further information I'll pass it on to you.

      Regards,
      Eileen Lothian