2180RE: Mary WHYTE
- Apr 1, 2003Dear Douglas
Many thanks for your response. Unfortunately I know
absolutely nothing about Mary Whyte apart from her
marriage and that she gave birth to two children, about
which I know nothing also. I didn't research her any
more as of course she wasn't in my direct line, but if
I obtain any further information I'll pass it on to you.
Sorry, I do not have any dates for Mary Whyte but she was
one of eight, Six brothers and one sister Names in order
- Alexander Whyte Br 1793/94 mr. Ann Miln1824,
obit. 10 May 1881 mY G.G.grandfather.
- James Whyte Br. 1800/01 at Strathdon, Obit 6 Jan 1872
- Charles Whyte bapt. 18 Aug, 1803 at Rescobie
- William bapt 14 Jan1806 at Tannadice Bur Tannadice
- John, Bapt 2 Aug 1808 at Tannadice, bur Tannadice
- Mary as previous
- Ann bur. Tannadice
- Arthur bapt. 18 Aug 18121 at Tannadice
At present I have no other details of that generation. No
record of any marrages or siblings except for Alexander
Do you have any of Mary's ancestors?
- << Previous post in topic