2139Re: [Stonehaven Genealogy] Dunnottar MI's

  • newton42003 <Irene.Newton4@ntlworld.com>
    Mar 2, 2003
      Ian

      Thank you for the information on the Poorhouse records.

      As it is unlikely there will be a marker for my Gt.Grandparents I
      think it is doubtful that I will ever know where they were buried.
      He died at Dunnottar but it now looks as if she died at Montrose!

      Thank you for your help.

      Irene