2124Re: [Stonehaven Genealogy] Dunnottar MI's

  • davies2mof@aol.com
    Feb 26, 2003

      Some of the Burial records for Stonehaven are at the
      Registrar's office in Stonehaven, but the older stuff
      has been sent to Aberdeen.

      Regarding Dunnottar, I spoke to the Minister a while
      ago and he has no organised record of burials.

      27 2 3