1424Scottish Dialect

  • thistleinn
    Jun 2, 2002
      Hi Angela,

      I appreciate your reply to the section in my WEEKLY
      UPDATE concerning "THE SCOTTISH DIALECT". I came upon
      the article while searching the internet for a
      completely different subject a couple of weeks ago and
      I too was a little confused by it. That's why I decided
      to add it to the UPDATE this week to see if any Members,
      such as yourself, could help explain it with a little
      more detail. This you have done beautifully and I thought
      I should "THANK YOU" personally for doing so.

      "WELL DONE".

      Jim Allan, Moderator
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic