1366Re: McAdam of 1856 in Newhills

  • beej052048
    May 2 5:28 PM
      Hello Tana -

      Haven't been here for a while so missed your message.
      McAdam is not my family - only someone on a death
      registration I have. It's for a Bella Nichols McAdam,
      died 14 April 1856 in Cairnton, Parish of Peterculter
      at age 14 months. Her father was James McAdam, farm
      servant, and mother was Margaret. She died of
      hydrocephalus of 12 days duration. She is buried in
      the Churchyard of Peterculter.

      If this is of any interest to you, let me know and I
      can email you a copy.

      Barbara