      From: SCA-Garb@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Garb@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Carol Mclamb
      Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 4:21 AM
      To: SCA-Garb@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA-Garb] recent SCA thefts...

      Below is the third or fourth theft of regalia
      mentioned in the past two months. Does this strike
      anyone else as odd? I don't remember the specifics of
      all three/four incidents, but car break-ins were
      involved and only SCA clothing/regalia were stolen. It
      just seems a bit strange to me that a thief would
      break into a car and steal crowns and not audio
      equipment, which would surely be easier to pawn.

      Thoughts anyone?
      Richende

      ***All gentle words put aside I speak plainly.

      Between the hours of 12:00 midnight and this morning
      their
      excellencies of Loch Salann's garage and vehicles were
      broken into.
      Ulrich and Rachel, glen and Laura Vansteeter have had
      the following
      items stolen from their home.

      The Loch Salann baronial coronets.
      The Loch Salann baronial scepter
      The new award medailions for Loch Salann
      Ulrich's chain of estate
      Rachel's plaque belt
      Other assorted jewelry
      Some daggers

      Please watch for these items on E-bay and in your
      local pawnshops
      and report if you happen to see any of these items.

      Yours,
      Raven MacLeod

      ....you cease to mourn the morning when you celebrate the night .....

      "The night summons like an unquenched love, beckoning with the promise of dark desires."

      "The only way to get rid of temptation is to give in to it" ... Oscar Wilde