      From: SCA-Garb@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Garb@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ah'reylia della Cava
      Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 7:00 AM
      To: fairediscussions; Italian_Rennaissance_Costuming; pagan_sca; Renaissance_Faire_Fun; renaissancefun; SCABBW; SCA-Garb; scasingleandlooking@yahoogroups.com; SCASingles
      Subject: [SCA-Garb] Fw: Stolen Garb Alert

      I am forwarding this message on, for I have not seen where the items have been recovered.  If they have been found, please disregard and accept my apologies.  Please note I am sending this to SCA and Ren lists a like because you never know where something could turn up.

      Ah'reylia

      Forwarded material follows:

      <http://www.tworavens.org/gallery/2003SpringCoronation/038_GenevieveEdouard<http://www.tworavens.org/gallery/2003SpringCoronation/038_GenevieveEdouard>>

      > http://www.tworavens.org/gallery/2004FeastoftheBear/7545_G<http://www.tworavens.org/gallery/2004FeastoftheBear/7545_G>

      > <http://www.tworavens.org/gallery/2005-Spring-Coronation/1250_G<http://www.tworavens.org/gallery/2005-Spring-Coronation/1250_G>>

      Lady Ah'reylia della Cava (2-11-06)
      Chatelaine - Incipient Canton of Westmere (1-6-06)
      House of Sable Raven (7-8-05)
      The "Bad" Apprentice to Enid D'Auliere (1-6-06)