      From: "Susan Fox" <selene@...>
      To: <SCAHRLDS@...>
      Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 12:51 PM
      Subject: Forward: Stolen Garb Alert

      > Forwarded material
      follows:

      > Greetings,
      >
      > My apologies for those who
      receive this message twice. As some folks
      > know, the Friday before Snowed
      Inn (Jan. 27, Toronto), our car was
      > broken into while parked in downtown
      T.O. At the time, all that appeared
      > missing was a backpack containing
      items of little or no monetary value.

      > However, last night I
      discovered that another bag was missing - a dark
      > blue GoodLife Fitness
      duffle bag. In it was the set of cloaks that
      > Edouard and I wore for our
      first coronation. They were blue wool, with
      > gold silk wolves and crowns
      appliqued and beaded by Edouard and James.
      > Not a huge monetary value,
      but very sentimental to us. In fact, we only
      > just realized they were
      missing because they almost never travel to
      > events with us out of fear
      of being damaged. We have naturally checked
      > in all of the usual
      spots.

      > Tragically, just as a fluke, a third cloak was in the
      bag. My red wool
      > cloak, trimmed in ermine and made for our second
      coronation is also
      > gone. He has lost one of his coronation cloaks, and I
      have lost both.

      > I have attached pictures of the cloaks at the
      bottom of this email. If
      > you happen to see our cloaks being sold on eBay
      or the like, please let
      > us know.
      >
      > Please feel free to
      cross-post to other lists if you wouldn't mind, just
      > on the offhand
      chance that someone has seen them. The owners would love
      > to have them
      back.

      > A devasted duke and duchess,
      > Edouard &