35796Re: [stoics] Re: Virtues subordinated to prudence

  • David Nicholls
    Jun 11, 2014
      No apologies needed Jan! In fact I am embarrassed (non-stoically
      perhaps?) at having posted a one-word question, to which you kindly
      supplied some useful information... thanks for that! You are certainly
      entitled to assume that your readers will have well understood what you
      meant.
      David
      > Apologies to David N. for misunderstanding his response 1b sent out by Yahoo Groups on the 8th. You are right that “phrone*sis” has a rho (r) after the phi (ph). In my advanced age, I seem to be including at least one typo or spelling error in every message I send out. They cannot all be blamed on the electronic spell-checker gremlin. I eventually catch them, but sometimes judge it not worth the time of my readers to send them a correction, when they are intelligent people capable of figuring out what I probably meant.

      > Yahoo Groups Links

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic