No activity in last 7 days
This forum is reserved for questions and discussion about the Stinson L-5 Sentinel, sometimes known as the "Flying Jeep". This forum was created by aviation photographer Bill Larkins and is currently moderated by Sentinel Owner and Pilots Association (L-5 Club) founder Jim Gray. You are encouraged to share photos (modern and vintage) as well as discuss Stinson L-5's and any of its derivitives including O-62's, Navy and Marine OY-1's and OY-2's, British Sentinel I's and II's, or the civilian Clevenger crop duster. To learn more about L-5's from those who own, fly and restore them, or those who have had some past connection with this venerable L-Bird, you are encouraged to join the SOPA. See www.sentinelclub.org for details.
- Aug 25, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.