Ok, thats enough spam for me..

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2007
      I set it so that new members need approval. This isn't a big deal, if
      someone wants in they can wait an hour or a day to join. I usually get
      my emails pretty quick so it probably won't be that long. Plus they
      have to write something that shows they are actually interested in
      Headwinds, homebuilding or aviation in general.

      The main reason is that they get in and scab all of our member's info
      and use it in their propagation of more spam.

      Later everyone,
      Mike McMahon