Re: [Stewart-DNA] Haplogroup

  • Larry Gordon
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 6 8:18 AM
      Bailey Stewart, kit # 106684, b. GA 1784, R1b1b2. Sample by my cousin Neal Stewart.
      Do you need further info.?
      Larry Gordon

    • Bruce Stewart
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
        R1b1b2a1b5 confirmed today....

        Bruce Stewart
        Bungendore Electrical Contractors
        Authorised Level 2 Service Provider
        Ph: 62380544
        Fx: 61009954
        Mb: 0418 295 864

      • John D. Stewart
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
          Same here, Bruce...
          kit # 14385

          jds

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
            I am also R1b1b2a1b5

            David

            On Feb 15, 2011, at 23:00, "John D. Stewart" <johndstewart@...> wrote:

            Same here, Bruce...
            kit # 14385

            jds

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 17, 2011
              My brother, Jason Stewart, is R1b1b3a1a2f

              --- In Stewart-DNA@yahoogroups.com, David Stewart <dtstewart_46@...> wrote:

              > I am also R1b1b2a1b5
              >
              > David
              >
              > On Feb 15, 2011, at 23:00, "John D. Stewart" <johndstewart@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Same here, Bruce...
              > > kit # 14385
              > >
              > > jds

            • Belinda Dettmann
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 17, 2011
                That's the 23andMe version of R-L21, which is the same as FTDNA's
                R1b1b2a1b5, also R-L21. They are not really different, but the companies use
                different versions of the ISOGG Y-DNA tree, so it's very easy to get
                confused with the nomenclature.
                Belinda

                My brother, Jason Stewart, is R1b1b3a1a2f

                --- In Stewart-DNA@yahoogroups.com, David Stewart <dtstewart_46@...> wrote:

                > I am also R1b1b2a1b5
                >
                > David

              • Les Stewart
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 18, 2011
                  Belinda, have you heard anything about the lab having problems processing our test? I ordered an upgrade to 67 markers from 23&me back in Oct or Nov. In Dec I got an email saying that they had a problem and were testing my B sample. I haven't heard anything since then. I'm sure they will contact me someday but I was curious as to whether it was just me or was it a wide spread problem. Les

                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 20, 2011
                    I received the same message back in January (I too ordered an upgrade from 37 to 67...

                    I had assumed it was something with just my sample but evidently it was a broader problem.

                    That said, when I go to the site they are showing results for 67 markers??????

                    --- In Stewart-DNA@yahoogroups.com, Les Stewart <oldfatnbroke@...> wrote:

                    > Belinda, have you heard anything about the lab having problems processing our test? I ordered an upgrade to 67 markers from 23&me back in Oct or Nov. In Dec I got an email saying that they had a problem and were testing my B sample. I haven't heard anything since then. I'm sure they will contact me someday but I was curious as to whether it was just me or was it a wide spread problem. Les

                  • Belinda Dettmann
                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 20, 2011
                      I haven't had any explanation from FTDNA, but a cousin (non-Stewart) whose
                      account I administer had the same problem. In his case there were no
                      results from the PANEL 4 test (markers 48 to 60) and this had to be run
                      three times. There might be a message to this effect on your private page,
                      under "Lab Results Pending", and if you look at "DYS results" you might find
                      that you have results for all markers except for the 48-60 set. It looks to
                      me as though FTDNA has had trouble with a batch of PANEL 4 primers, but
                      that's just a guess.

                      Belinda

                      I received the same message back in January (I too ordered an upgrade from
                      37 to 67...

                      I had assumed it was something with just my sample but evidently it was a
                      broader problem.

                      That said, when I go to the site they are showing results for 67
                      markers??????

                      --- In Stewart-DNA@yahoogroups.com, Les Stewart <oldfatnbroke@...> wrote:

                      > Belinda, have you heard anything about the lab having problems processing
                      our test? I ordered an upgrade to 67 markers from 23&me back in Oct or Nov.
                      In Dec I got an email saying that they had a problem and were testing my B
                      sample. I haven't heard anything since then. I'm sure they will contact me
                      someday but I was curious as to whether it was just me or was it a wide
                      spread problem. Les
                    • henrycpa91
                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 21, 2011
                        Here is the message I received:

                        "A very small percentage of the tests we perform do not return conclusive results the first time we test. In these cases, the samples do not produce a reading that allows our lab to determine with 100% certainty the values for one or more markers or regions. When this happens, we re-test the sample. We repeat this procedure up to 3 times after the initial test fails to give a clear result.

                        Your sample failed to produce a clear result in this run. Below is a status update for your kit number, 173557, as well as an estimated time of when the next rerun is expected to be completed:

                        MP6 - 2/14/2011 This test failed to yield results for your sample. Your sample is being rerun now. Results from this round of testing are expected by this date."

                        Problem is it is well past Feb 14 and I have yet to hear anything from them...hmmmm...