Check out my photos on Facebook

  • Joyce Yvonne Stewart
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 4, 2009
      Facebook
      facebook
      Joyce Yvonne Stewart
      Joyce Yvonne Stewart has:
      21 friends
      8 photos
      0 notes
      30 wall posts
      0 groups

      Check out my photos on Facebook

      Hi stewart-dna@yahoogroups.com,

      I invited you to join Facebook a while back and wanted to remind you that once you join, we'll be able to connect online, share photos, organize groups and events, and more.

      Thanks,
      Joyce

      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1294382043&k=Z61UZ6TR4V3OUCFIVE6TYVV&r
    • bobbkat1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 4, 2009
        I think it would be good to have a "STEWART DNA" Facebook site if anyone would like to start one.  Every new venue that we place ourselves reaches more potential  people for the DNA project.

        In a message dated 6/4/2009 4:07:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Jjspew89901@... writes:

        facebook
        http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1294382043&k=Z61UZ6TR4V3OUCFIVE6TYVV
        Joyce Yvonne Stewart has:
        21 friends
        8 photos
        0 notes
        30 wall posts
        0 groups

        Check out my photos on Facebook

        Hi stewart-dna@ yahoogroups. com,

        I invited you to join Facebook a while back and wanted to remind you that once you join, we'll be able to connect online, share photos, organize groups and events, and more.

        Thanks,
        Joyce

        http://www.facebook .com/p.php? i=1294382043&k=Z61UZ6TR4V3OUCFIVE 6TYVV&r

      • teresa stuart
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 4, 2009
          I wonder how many of you are on Face Book. I am there under Teresa Stuart Wall.
          Teresa Stuart de Rios

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 4, 2009
            I think it would be best to have a separate facebook for Stewart DNA so that we don't clutter up our personal sites.

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 5, 2009
              I am on Face Book as "Revis Cauble Leonard". On my mother's side, George Stuart of this board tested for us; and now my Leonard husband and his brother have close matches with Stewart's and include Charles Graham MacLeod Stuart of this board (hope I got his name right) at 25 markers.

              Revis
            • Charles Graham MacLeod-Stuart
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 5, 2009
                Hello Revis!

                I am on Facebook as Charles MacLeod Stuart (yes you got it right!)

                I would be interested to know if you have tested to 37 or above and the origin of your Stewart's if known. I have matched with 15 people at 25 (zero to five loci differential), but only 7 people at 37 (zero to three loci differential).

                I am awaiting my 67 results to strengthen my connection to my remaining five (two are 100% family)

                Best regards,

                Charles.

                --- In Stewart-DNA@yahoogroups.com, "revis_leonard" <revis_stamps@...> wrote:

                > I am on Face Book as "Revis Cauble Leonard". On my mother's side, George Stuart of this board tested for us; and now my Leonard husband and his brother have close matches with Stewart's and include Charles Graham MacLeod Stuart of this board (hope I got his name right) at 25 markers.
                >
                > Revis

              • revis_leonard
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 5, 2009
                  Charles, yes, we've done the 37 markers but Tommy matches only his brother. Thus, we have not upgraded to 67 markers because there's no use for that right now. Tommy is 35 out of 37 markers to his brother. This isn't uncommon, though. So any connection to your line would be way, way back in time...but certainly closer than at 12 markers before surnames.

                  Revis
                • revis_leonard
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 5, 2009
                    I agree. And if it's got "Stewart DNA" on it, it might catch someone's attention.
                    Revis

                    --- In Stewart-DNA@yahoogroups.com, bobbkat1@... wrote:

                    > I think it would be best to have a separate facebook for Stewart DNA so
                    > that we don't clutter up our personal sites.
                  • Olivia Gordon-Stewart
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 5, 2009
                      >Hi Joyce I am on facebook already is there another one I need to sign up for the Stewart's
                      Olivia

                    • Nhlr2000@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 5, 2009
                        Hi All -

                        I've created a Facebook group titled "Stewart Genealogy" which you're all welcome to join and upload photos, etc.  It has my name on it and is searchable via FB.

                        Joyce - I've added you as you're on my Friends list already.

                        Feel free to join in!

                        -Brian

                      • Jjspew89901@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 6, 2009
                          Olivia, As long as you are on Yahoo your ok you just have to find the Stewart DNA yahoo groups on the right hand side of  face book where it says VISIT YOUR GROUP