RE: [Stewart-DNA] L745 positive for Sir John Bonkyll

  • Belinda Dettmann
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2013

      I was referring to the Stewart DNA Project at FTDNA. Results at

      http://www.familytreedna.com/public/stewart/ show DNA results of testers named Stewart/Stuart, or with an interest in the Stewart name. There are several other Stewart projects at FTDNA, but this is the largest, and it welcomes all comers. Those with maternal Stewart lineage might be interested in doing a Family Finder test at FTDNA to find distant cousins. Similar tests are available through 23andMe and ancestry.com.

      Belinda

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2013
        I have done this test at both companies. I now have a large number of auto-cousins with Stewart/Stuart ancestors descended from the major lines.

        John

        To: Stewart-DNA@yahoogroups.com
        From: belindadettmann@...
        Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 09:14:09 +1000