New member saying Hello to my distant cousins, etc.

  • nhlr2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hello All -

      Just popping in to say hello and looking forward to my results (67
      markers + mTDNA) to hopefully put more proof on my researched lineage.
      From what I have been able to gather, I descend as follows:

      Me -> Maitland Newman Stewart III -> Maitland Jr -> Maitland Sr ->
      Elihu B. Stewart (still looking for middle name) -> Abel Stewart (m.
      Lucy Blackmer) -> Charles Stewart (Rev. in Canada) -> James Stewart
      Jr. -> Charles Stewart -> James Stewart (VA Fort Erie).

      I have a ton of information up to Abel including some cousins, etc and
      really look forward to hearing stories and hopefully photos from some
      that may be relatives. I've been doing some digital archiving of the
      Stewart's from various cemeteries and scrapbooks so hopefully we have
      time to share.

      All the best in our journeys as a family.

      -BNS