Re: [Stewart-DNA] SPAM from Stewart-DNA Yahoo group

  • janet millen
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2013
      The ones I opened were ADS!!

      So glad I have antivirus so I feel sfer but -- for over 2 weeks I could not respond to my e-mails!  It took me over 2 weeks & finally after trying to changing my password at least FIVE X, I was able to get it done& finally able to respond to my e-mails.

      I did notice that who ver it was sending the msg was 'using' Stewart somewhere in their msg

      Janet